2013年2月19日火曜日

Dining Dojo Drinks: Habu Snake Energy Drink

Recently, I went to Okinawa for a vacation. While on vacation, I bought this small bottle of an energy drink made with extract from the habu (a snake that is found in Okinawa). Can Dining Dojo overcome the bite of the habu?

The habu snake energy drink was very interesting in its smell and taste.  When smelling it, you will think that you are smelling some sort of medicine.  The ginseng smell really comes out.  The smell is off putting which would surprise some when you realize that there is snake extract in this energy drink.

The taste of this energy drink was actually quite tasty.  If you are used to drink energy drinks like Red Bull or Monster, then this drink will surprise you.  The usual burn that you will find in energy drinks is absent in this beverage.

Now, the question is that does this drink really bring more energy to you.  After drinking this drink, I went to the gym to do a workout.  I could definitely feel a difference when I took this energy drink and when I drink a Monster or Red Bull.  If you take any sort of pre-workout supplements like Jack 3d, you will find the same sort of energy and response when taking this drink.

Would I drink this again in the future?  Definitely, YES!!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿