2012年9月16日日曜日

The Red Bull French Flag!!

Last month, I was in France for 10 days for vacation.  I was walking around and I was looking for a drink.  I ended up in a supermarket and I noticed something interesting: Red Bull in three colors.  In France, Red Bull is presented in three distinct colors that make up the French flag: red, blue, and white.
Also, I noticed that special edition Red Bull had added flavors.




The Red Edition has cranberry juice added to it.


  If you like vodka cranberry (a Cape Cod), try adding this instead of the cranberry juice.  When I was tasting it, it tasted exactly like cranberry juice with a hint of Red Bull in it.  With that being said, any cocktail that requires cranberry juice, you can easily added this instead.  It is a very refreshing Red Bull.

The Blue Edition has blueberries added to it.


The blueberry taste is little less profound then the cranberry version.  However, it is still a very good version of Red Bull.  If you like blueberries, this drink could be for you.  It would be a very good cocktail mixer.

The Silver Edition has lime juice in it.


This one is my least favorite of the three.  For my taste, it is little too bitter.  The lime juice adds an interesting bitter twang to the Red Bull.  If you like bitter tastes and Red Bull, try this one and you might like it.  An interesting drink would be a shot of tequila and Red Bull.

If you are in France or know someone in France who could send you these cans, give them a shot.  To the makers of Red Bull, please expand the market of these drinks.  You can easily get into new markets or target consumers who are tired of the original recipe and want to try something new.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿