2012年12月7日金曜日

A Dining Dojo Fight: Amsterdam Brewery's Maximator

Earlier this year, I was in France for a vacation.  At a convenient store, I was looking for something for drink.  That is how I came across Amsterdam's Maximator.  The Maximator is clocked in at 11.6% ABV.  Also, the beer was quite cheap for only 2 euros for a 500 ml can.  I never heard of Maximator or Amsterdam Brewery.  So, I decided to pick it up and do a review of it for Dining Dojo.  I brought the can back with me to Japan.  One day when I was at home, I decided to review the Maximator.

Can Dining Dojo handle the max intense flavor and high alcoholic content of Amsterdam Brewery's Maximator?

Here is the video and judge for yourself.

The Maximator definitely lives up to its name.  You definitely smell and taste the alcohol in this beer.  This beer reminds of happoshu, a low malt but high alcohol beer in Japan.  Do not let this beer go warm.  Its almost impossible to drink.  Please note that beer is mostly found in Europe and Africa.

Here some more pics of the Maximator.



For more information on the Maximator and Amsterdam Brewery, visit http://www.amsterdambeers.com

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿