2012年12月11日火曜日

Dining Dojo Drinks: Mountain Dew White Out

Are you a fan of Mountain Dew and are disappointed by the limited selectivity of Mountain Dew beverages in Japan?  Mountain Dew's variety of flavors can be found everywhere in America.  However in Japan, finding regular Mountain Dew is becoming more common and it is, also, quite rare if you find another flavor of Mountain Dew like grape or White Out.

When I was in Osaka, I was walking past a vending machine, and it had the Mountain Dew White Out.  I was quite surprised.  Also, I noticed that it was only 100 yen for a 500ml pet bottle.  I decided to buy it and do a review for Dining Dojo.

If you like Mountain Dew, then you will find the White Out tolerable but not great.  Regular Mountain Dew has a unique flavor profile to it, and the White Out tries to copy but fails.  You will get the Mountain Dew flavor but it leave also a chalky aftertaste in your mouth.  Of the Mountain Dew flavors that I tried in the past, White Out is at the bottom of the list.  Would I drink it if there was the end of the world? Yes!  Would it be something that I would get again on a regular or even a semi-regular basis? No!

Here is the video review of the Mountain Dew White Out.

Here are some pics of the bottle and the beverage.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿