2012年12月12日水曜日

A Dining Dojo Fight: Wasabi Ginger Ale

Can Dining Dojo handle Shizuoka's Kimura Drink's Wasabi Ginger Ale?

Recently, I was in Shizuoka Prefecture to see the leaves change color.  For lunch, I was a seafood market.  At the market, they had many local products.  Shizuoka Prefecture is famous for eel, green tea, and wasabi.  When I was browsing through the different products, I noticed they had Wasabi Ginger Ale.  I never heard of Wasabi Ginger Ale.  I love wasabi and ginger ale.  So, I decided to buy it.

How did I do against the Wasabi Ginger Ale.  Watch the video and you will find out.

The Wasabi Ginger Ale taste exactly like regular Canada Dry or Wilkinson's Ginger Ale.  It did have a hint of wasabi to it, but when drinking it, you hardly even notice.  However, be forewarned in that you should drink the Wasabi Ginger Ale cold because if you leave it out to become warm, it almost become intolerable to drink.  It becomes spicier overtime which was interesting to see.  If you are in Shizuoka, you should give it a try.  Would I drink it again? Yes but not on a regular basis due to the fact that I believe that this is only available in Shizuoka.

Here are some pics of the bottle and the beverage.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿