2012年10月17日水曜日

Drink Inc.: Food-Inspired Cocktails and Experiences

Thanks to Common Man Cocktails at Everydaydrinkers.com, I found my new favorite channel on Youtube, Hungry (theofficialhungry) Channel.  They have a variety of unique cooking shows on their channel.  

My favorite show on the channel has to be Drink.Inc in which the hosts of show travel around to different restaurants, and from their experiences, they come up with different cocktails to complement the food and retell their food experiences.  It is great to see a show that incorporates food into drinks.  It has given me many new ideas and new inspiration and motivation to come up with new cocktails and the food to accompany them.  

I feel that there is a strong association between what you drink and what you eat.  I feel that a drink can make the food taste better and vice versa. 

Recently, I have been dabbling in my different cocktails, and shows like this one inspire me to make more unique drinks.  Plus, it motivates to me to think how pair food and drink and why does the pairing work or in some cases, do not work out.

Check out Drink Inc.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿