2012年10月16日火曜日

New Energy Drink In Nagoya: Beast Eye

Before going to the Ghost of Matsubara concert at Roxx, I went to the Daily Yamazaki and found a new energy drink called Beast Eye.  Of course, they had the usual suspects in Red Bull and Monster.  When I found this drink, I became intriqued and decided to buy it.

Here are some pics of the Beast Eye can. 


When I opened the can, I noticed that the color was not your ususal brown energy drink color.  The color of the Beast Eye energy drink was neon green which was quite interesting to see.  However, the taste of Beast Eye was disappointing but not disgusting or off putting in any way.

Would I drink another Beast Eye in the future, probably not.  However, it is always great to see another new energy drink on the market.  As for me, I will stick to Monster for my energy kick.

You can find more info about Beast Eye at  http://www.beasteye.com/


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿